The Sixteenth Kiss: Playlist

May 05, 2014



Like many other writers I'm sure, music fuels my unquestionable genius writing sessions. Since The Sixteenth Kiss is an entirely new genre for me I felt like I need a playlist geared specifically to inspire the Hans Christian Anderson in me... or something. What I have here is a rather odd assortment of songs that have set the mood for some of my scenes or brought inspiration to some of my characters. All of which provide some good, epic, fairytale listening...or something. It's a playlist people! Listen and read along!

Writer out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fairy Tales are beautiful. They have such strong messages and such beautiful imagery. Best wishes on Camp NaNoWriMo and all your other ventures.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and feedback!
It means the world to me!
Always,
Adelyn

Popular Posts

Subscribe

* indicates required
I am a...

Featured Post

Mid-Nanowrimo Update: Things I've Learned

Well... we're over halfway there and I'm way behind. Way way behind—but that's okay! I'm still determined to finish out...

Subscribe