I Like This Library

April 28, 2014

Hey, April! Leaving so soon? I think someone sat on the remote because I seem to have fast-forwarded through the month of April. Now that May is almost here, it means our new lease starts soon! We are forsaking our beige on beige on beige apartment in the middle of suburbia for a much cheaper place in a cute small town that is just about as adorable as they get.  Our new duplex apartment, while much smaller, has wood  floors and a yard, which is about all we need. I wanted wood floors. Sam wanted the yard. Win-Win.

Now we are faced with the daunting task of fitting everything into a smaller space. The first challenge being our massive (and I mean MASSIVE) collection of books. It is our goal to have a library in our home some day and we are well on track with our many volumes.

In concordance with our home library fantasies, I’ve decided to introduce a new feature on here where I regularly share library inspiration to be called “I Like Your Library”. Hopefully someday I’ll have library photos of my own to share.

In the meantime, I like this library (see above photo).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and feedback!
It means the world to me!
Always,
Adelyn

Popular Posts

Subscribe

* indicates required
I am a...

Featured Post

Mid-Nanowrimo Update: Things I've Learned

Well... we're over halfway there and I'm way behind. Way way behind—but that's okay! I'm still determined to finish out...

Subscribe