The Writer's Closet | Layers of Grey

October 21, 2013

Image one and two
1. Karl Lagerfeld Faux Leather Skinny Pants- $59.70 (on sale now!) 2. Zara High Heel Boots-$99.99 3. Old Navy Chambray- $24.95 4. OASAP Oversized Lapel Coat- $48 5. Marni Clutch- $590 6. Zara Knit Sweater- $79.90

I have been totally inspired by all the grey streetstyle outfits on Pinterest lately! I put together a look that layers some bulky grey pieces on top but is balanced out by sleek streamlined pieces on bottom. I couldn't believe how cheap the Karl Lagerfeld Skinny pants were! Gotta love the Outnet. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, it's back to the old grind for me.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love the sweater and the coat! Beautiful selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this board is so perfect. That chambray shirt is so gorgeous! Has a beautiful, sleek look to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Akshara! I'm glad you liked it! I almost bought it but my husband has one in the exact same color. We already tend to subconsciously dress alike and I thought it would be tempting disaster!

      Delete
  3. great! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlena! You have a great blog! I'm happy to follow you!

      Delete
  4. WHAT a cozy, layered look inspiration! love it <3

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a $50 Giftcard to House of Boutiques!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiii oh what a lovely post! so happy i came across your blog, now your newest follower and can't wait for your next post! keep in touch,

    Michelle

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Glad you like the post! You have a wonderful blog yourself!
      Followed on bloglovin and I can't wait to read more!

      Delete

I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and feedback!
It means the world to me!
Always,
Adelyn

Popular Posts

Subscribe

* indicates required
I am a...

Featured Post

Mid-Nanowrimo Update: Things I've Learned

Well... we're over halfway there and I'm way behind. Way way behind—but that's okay! I'm still determined to finish out...

Subscribe